311 Mobile Van
The 311 Mobile Van is out and about providing information and services to residents where they live, work, and play. Request the mobile van!
311 is residents’ connection for City services and information. Contact 311 to report a problem, request a service, or ask a question about a city service.
How to report a new 311 request or check status of existing request:
- Phone: Dial 311 or 816-513-1313
- Report a problem online by pointing on a map or typing an address
- Report a problem using our online form
- Walk-in: On the first floor of City Hall we have a self service station with a phone to contact 311 if you need assistance. 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Twitter: Follow @KCMO311
- How to interact with 311 using Twitter
- Download the 311 mobile app (iOS and Android) to report problems
- Fax or mail Service Request Form
- Mail: 311, City Hall, first floor, 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106
- Fax: 816-513-1303
Check the status of your 311 ticket (service request):
- Locate open service requests on the map
- Check the status of a service request by request number
- Check the status of a property maintenance case by request number or address
- Rate the service you received using your request number
Other 311 services:
- Make a Bulky Appointment
- Find Trash Day (links to mapping app; simply enter your name or address)
- Access Municipal Court Online
- Access Water Services Customer Service for account information
- Search Tow Lot Vehicles
News and Updates:
- Seven most common 311 questions
- Sign up for Text Notices via Nixle
- The Weekly Report
- News releases
- Subscribe to e-newsletters and news releases
Information that helps 311 address your issue:
- Location: Where is the problem or request located? (address, intersection, in front of X business, north/south side of street, NE/SE corner, etc.)
- Description: What exactly is the issue or condition? (as much detail as you can provide)
- Timeframe: How long has this issue/condition existed or when did you first notice it?
- Contact information: What is your name and email address (or mailing address)? (if you would like to receive information about the resolution to your issue)
Process your 311 service request will follow:
- Requests made via a phone call or at the self-service stations are routed immediately to the relevant department work group. Online cases will be routed by a 311 staff member during business hours, generally within a few hours. Requests via all other contact methods will be entered and routed within two business days.
- Once your service request is entered by staff or submitted online, a unique case number is assigned that can be used to track the status of your case. You can use this number to check your case status.
- If you submitted a property or nuisance code enforcement issue (i.e. high weeds), you can look up additional detail about the inspection process.
- The department work group will investigate your issue and take necessary steps to address it.
- If you would like to provide an update or request information on the status of your issue, you can contact the 311 and we will route your information to the department handling your issue.
- If you provided an email or mailing address, you will be notified when the service request has been completed.
- Once your service request is completed, we appreciate your feedback on the process, including 311’s customer service and the quality and timeliness of resolution to your issue. We use this data to monitor the quality of service citywide. Results are available.