N Brighton Street Improvements SouthCategories:
- Design Phase - KCMO Capital Projects (Public Works)
North Brighton Street is located just east of Gladstone. The one-mile long project begins at NE 58th Street and runs north to Pleasant Valley Road.
Roadway improvements include:
- Widening the 2-lane roadway to 4-lanes with a divided median island
- Bike lanes
- Flattening hills and valleys
- Addition of new curbs and gutters
- A new enclosed storm sewer system
- New street lighting
This project is currently in the design phase, there are no impacts to traffic at this time.
Current status: April - June 2019: Project advertised and bid opening June 4th
General project timeline: The project is currently undergoing utility relocation. The bid opens early June and the expected project completion is August 2021.
Anthony Sands, Project Manager
Public Works Department- Kansas City, Mo,
Phone: (816) 513-2617
Maggie Green, Public Information Officer
Public Works Department– Kansas City, Mo.
Phone: (816) 513-2612