N Brighton Street Improvements NorthCategories:
- Design Phase - KCMO Capital Projects (Public Works)
North Brighton Street is located just east of Gladstone. This project begins at NE Pleasant Valley Rd and improves to roadway up to NE 78th Street.
Roadway improvements include:
- Widening the 2-lane roadway to 4-lanes with a divided median island
- Bike lanes
- Flattening hills and valleys
- Addition of new curbs and gutters
- A new, enclosed storm sewer system
- New street lighting
There are no impacts to traffic at this time.
Current status: project is out for bid.
General project timeline: This project is completing the design phase and acquiring right-of-way. Construction is pending funding from the Shoal Creek TIF.
Anthony Sands, Project Manager
Public Works Department- Kansas City, Mo,
Phone: (816) 513-2617
Maggie Green, Public Information Officer
Public Works Department– Kansas City, Mo.
Phone: (816) 513-2612