Applicant workshops are held every summer. Organizations interested in applying for funding from the NTDF are strongly encouraged to attend these informational workshops where the following topics:
- Purpose of the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund
- New on-line application system and cycle changes
- Eligibility and funding requirements
- Documentation required for consideration
- Tips on preparing successful applications
- Contract compliance
- Insurance requirements
- Ticket policy
- KC Event Hub, a resource for events that require permits
- Promotional opportunities for NTDF-supported events
If you're interested in applying for funding, but have not attended a workshop, please use the NTDF Summer Workshop 2019 powerpoint as a guide.
Applications are accepted annually and on a quarterly basis. Please see the application page for details and deadlines.
Contractor workshops are held after the NTDF Committee has reviewed applications for funding and has made recommendations. If your organization has been approved for Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund (NTDF) support, please use the workshop powerpoint and FAQ as guides and visit the NTDF Contractor Requirements page for details.