The City started the planning process for the Martin City Area Plan in Spring 2019. The updated Martin City Area Plan was adopted in March 2020 and can be found here: Martin City Area Plan
Public Meeting Materials
Steering Committee Meeting Materials
- Steering Committee Meeting #1 Presentation from July 17, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #2 Presentation from Aug. 21, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #3 Presentation from Sept. 25, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #4 Presentation from Oct. 23, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #5 Presentation from Jan. 15, 2020
View a databook with information about Martin City.
- Follow us on Twitter @kcmoplanning
- AlertKC provides an efficient and secure way to send neighborhood-level information to residents who subscribe to the system. Sign up to text message alerts about upcoming Public Meetings.
- Next Door – The City uses Nextdoor to share news, safety alerts, neighborhood events and services.
Did you know?
Area plans recommend strategies to help realize a community’s long-term vision for the future and provide a comprehensive framework to guide public decisions on land use, housing, public improvements, community development, and city services.