wholesaler trucks in a truck bay

Tax Guide for Wholesalers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

This guide is intended for use by both wholesalers located in Kansas City, Missouri and wholesalers that ship goods into Kansas City, Missouri. 

Wholesalers must be registered and licensed to do business in Kansas City, Missouri. The first step is to submit a Registration Application (Form RD-100). Form RD-100 can be submitted electronically on Quick Tax or in person to the Business License Office at 1118 Oak Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64106. A Zoning Clearance is required for a wholesaler located in Kansas City, Missouri.  

Once the application is processed, the appropriate tax accounts will be created and you will receive a notice listing your account numbers to reference on returns you file and when communicating with the Revenue Division.