Thank you for your interest in the Kansas City Fire Department’s public education programs. There are two ways to submit a request:
- Fill out and submit the online form below
- Call 816-513-4646
Please note that we receive a high volume of requests, and submitting a form does not guarantee participation. We emphasize public awareness, education and instruction.
The Community Services Bureau processes Customer Service Requests for fire truck and personnel appearances. These requests include apparatus demonstrations for schools/block parties (copy of block party permit required prior to scheduling), fire drills, a business walk-through and safety talks/career talks for business and community groups.
The City of Kansas City, Mo., Fire Department accommodates station and facility tours at the following locations:
- Fire Station #3, 11101 N Oak Trafficway
- Fire Station #14, 8300 N Brighton
- Fire Station #15, 6200 NE Cookingham Dr
- Fire Station #16, 9205 NW 112th St
- Fire Station #19, 550 W 43rd Street
- Fire Station #23, 4777 Independence Ave
- Fire Station #27, 6600 Truman Road
- Fire Station #28, 930 Red Bridge Road
- Fire Station #29, 1414 E 63rd St
- Fire Station #35, 3200 Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard
- Fire Station #36, 9903 Holmes
- Fire Station #41, 9300 Hillcrest
- Fire Station #43, 12900 E 350 Highway
- Fire Station #45, 500 E 131st St
- Fire Headquarters, Century Towers, 635 Woodland Ave
- Fire Communications Center, 6750 Eastwood Trafficway
- Fire Academy, 5130 Deramus
Due to the increase in requests, all requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. A customer service representative will contact you within 72 hours to discuss your submission.
Submitting a form is the first step, however it is not a guarantee. Please keep in mind, weather restrictions on personnel/equipment and emergency calls may result in cancellation of your request. In that instance, please contact us at 816-513-6464, and we will be happy to reschedule.