Work With Us
We welcome the opportunity to work with contractors, services, suppliers and vendors. Here’s how the process works:
- First, contact Procurement Services by email or call (816) 513-0819
- Are you a vendor? Complete a Vendor Application
- Looking for bidding opportunities? Go to the Online Contract Advertising System to see ad categories and search Bids and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Access Construction Projects
Create an account at KCMO Plan Room for information about City Departments, Economic Development Council, KC Streetcar and Kansas City Zoo construction projects.
Connect to Buyers
Register with DemandStar by Onvia to receive timely notifications about bidding opportunities. While not a requirement to do business with us, it’s a great way to respond to bids, quotes, and RFPs. To learn more, call Demand Star at (800) 711-1722.
Cut costs and make confident buying decisions by registering with the BuyBoard online purchasing cooperative. *BuyBoard is not affiliated with the City of Kansas City.*
- Get notified when RFP opportunities become available
- Reach multiple local gov’t agencies, including cities, counties, schools andpost-secondary education
- Receive bid requests directly from BuyBoard members
Find Competitive Supplier Pricing
OMNIA Partners is a national cooperative purchasing program, providing procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions, and nonprofits.
Check the Current Solicitations Page for the latest RFPs and Invitations to Bid issued by public agencies.
Lead public agencies are generally members of the OMNIA Partners who conduct solicitations on behalf of their own agency and other public agencies across the country under the OMNIA Partners.
Are you interested in becoming a Supplier Partner? Learn more about the OMNIA Partners program.