Keeping Kansas City Healthy
From food safety to immunizations, violence prevention to economic mobility, the Kansas City, Missouri Health Department (KCHD) addresses core public health needs and the root causes of diseases to increase the health, wellbeing, and longevity of everyone in the region.
Nationally recognized and accredited, KCHD works to promote, preserve, and protect the health of Kansas City residents, visitors, and workers through a variety of leading programs and services.
How to Reach Us
- Call (816) 513-6008 for general help and information:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit in person, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (except holidays)
- Administration: (816) 513-6008
- Communicable Disease & Prevention: (816) 513-6152
- Environmental Health Services: (816) 513-6315
- Community & Family Health Education: (816) 513-6267
- HIV Services: (816) 513-6221