How to File a Complaint About a Hotel, Motel or Other Lodging Establishment in Kansas City, MO

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Lodging establishments receive at least one routine, unannounced inspection a year.

If there is a complaint at the location, the establishment will be inspected more than once.

If you have a concern or complaint about the safety or sanitation of a lodging establishment in KCMO:

Contact the Action Center by calling 311 or (816) 513-1313.