If You Are Traveling to Foreign Countries, You May Need New and/or Up-to-Date Vaccinations.
Different countries may have different vaccine recommendations or requirements.
For prices and doses as of October 1, 2018:
Review the Adult and Travel immunizations fee schedule.
Immunizations are available by appointment only at (816) 513-6128.
- Mondays through Fridays, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM (except holidays).
- Non-KCMO residents are charged a $10 fee per visit.
- Cash and credit are accepted forms of payment.
Did you know that Pregnancy tests are also available by appointment in the Adult and Travel Immunization Clinic?
- Fee: $20
- Medicaid billing with proof of coverage
Did you know the health department offers the HPV vaccine?
- Available to people between 11-26 years of age.
- The 2-shot (sometimes 3-shot) series prevents cancer-causing infections by 82 percent.
- Questions? Call (816) 513-6108
Also available: Free vaccinations (immunizations) for Kansas City, Missouri children with no health insurance, who are under-insured or eligible for Medicaid.