Restaurant Inspections Online
- Restaurant inspections are provided to inform the public about food establishments in Kansas City, MO.
- Inspections on this site get updated daily.
- The inspection report information describes conditions found in food service establishments within Kansas City, Mo., at the time of the inspection.
- A single inspection should not be used to evaluate a food service establishment.
- Looking at inspection results over time gives a more accurate picture of the food service establishment’s commitment to food safety and sanitation.
- Food service inspections are a public record and can be found online, and the detailed inspection records are available for examination at the Health Department office, during regular working hours. Please call (816) 513-6315 for more information.