The 16th Judicial Circuit Court of Missouri–Kansas City Municipal Division has jurisdiction over City ordinance violation cases.
- About Our Court
- About Your Ticket
- Pay Your Ticket Online
- You cannot make partial or installment payments online
- Other payment options
- Court Etiquette and Prohibited Items
- Walk-In Dockets
- Warrants and Bonds
- Compliance Letters
- Trials and Appeals
- Probation and Problem-Solving Courts
- Case Information and Records
- Media Inquiries
- For Attorneys
- Victims and City Witnesses
Navigating our Courthouse
- Location: 511 E. 11th Street at corner of 11th and Locust
- Entrance is on 11th Street
- Customer service and cashiers - Violations Bureau 1st floor
- Probation Offices - 1st floor
- City Prosecutor's Office - 1st floor
- Restrooms - 2nd and 3rd floors
- Elevators - lobby
We have nine courtrooms labeled alphabetically, A through I
- Courtrooms A, B, C, D and I - 2nd floor
- Courtrooms E, F, G, and H - 3rd floor
If you are the defendant or witness in a case and will need the court to provide a language interpreter during your hearing or trial, call 816-513-2700. An interpreter will be provided at no cost to you.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodations
If you are the defendant or witness in a case and are deaf or hearing impaired, you have the right to request assistance, including an interpreter. For help, please contact 311 or the City of Kansas City’s ADA Coordinator, Meg Conger at 816-513-6589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with other ADA accommodations, please call 573-751-4377 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Downtown parking locations
- Map of parking closest to Municipal Court, 511 E. 11th Street