We cannot accept partial or installment payments online
The 16th Judicial Circuit Court of Missouri–Kansas City Municipal Division has jurisdiction over City ordinance violation cases.
Dockets Docket schedule
- Courtroom docket times are at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Arrive early to allow time to go through security.
- Today's docket is displayed on the large monitor on the first floor just past security.
- Each courtroom's docket is displayed on the monitor outside the courtroom door.
Navigating our Courthouse
- Location: 511 E. 11th Street at corner of 11th and Locust
- Entrance is on 11th Street
- Customer service and cashiers - Violations Bureau 1st floor
- Probation Offices - 1st floor
- City Prosecutor's Office - 1st floor
- Restrooms - 2nd and 3rd floors
- Elevators - lobby
We have nine courtrooms labeled alphabetically, A through I
- Courtrooms A, B, C, D and I - 2nd floor
- Courtrooms E, F, G, and H - 3rd floor
If you are the defendant or witness in a case and will need the court to provide a language interpreter during your hearing or trial, call 816-513-2700. An interpreter will be provided at no cost to you.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodations
If you are the defendant or witness in a case and are deaf or hearing impaired, you have the right to request assistance, including an interpreter. For help, please contact 311.
If you need help with other ADA accommodations, please call 573-751-4377 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Downtown parking locations
- Map of parking closest to Municipal Court, 511 E. 11th Street