- Ordinances, Rules, and Etiquette
- Please take a moment to take our customer service survey.
- Courtroom docket times are at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Arrive early to allow time to go through security.
- Today's docket is displayed on the large monitor on the first floor just past security.
- Each courtroom's docket is displayed on the monitor outside the courtroom door.
- Walk-in dockets
- Docket schedule matrix (expires July 31, 2019)
- New docket schedule matrix (effective August 1, 2019)
Did You Know
The Kansas City Municipal Court is the largest municipal court in the state. We process more than 200,000 cases each year including:
- Traffic violations (i.e. speeding, driving under the influence, and parking tickets)
- General ordinance violations (i.e. trespass, assault, disorderly conduct)
- Building code and nuisance violations (i.e. insufficient property maintenance, weeds, trash)
- Animal health and public safety violations (i.e. no animal license, animal abuse/neglect, animal attacks)