- Ordinances, Rules, and Etiquette
- Please take a moment to take our customer service survey.
Did You Know
The Kansas City Municipal Court is the largest municipal court in the state. We process more than 200,000 cases each year including:
- Traffic violations (i.e. speeding, driving under the influence, and parking tickets)
- General ordinance violations (i.e. trespass, assault, disorderly conduct)
- Building code and nuisance violations (i.e. insufficient property maintenance, weeds, trash)
- Animal health and public safety violations (i.e. no animal license, animal abuse/neglect, animal attacks)