Walk-In Dockets

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
You are invited to request a virtual court appearance instead.

Walk-In Docket Times 

General Walk-In Dockets

  • Monday 9 am - 11 am (Courtroom C)
  • Wednesday 1:30pm - 3:30pm (Courtroom E)
  • Friday 9 am - 11 am (Courtroom A)

No add-ons will be accepted after 11 a.m. on the morning dockets or after 3:30 p.m. on the afternoon dockets.

All Housing and Animal Cases (Courtroom I)

  • Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
  • Thursday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.

All Domestic Violence Cases (Courtroom E)

  • Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. 

What the walk-in docket is for:

Warrants: The walk-in dockets are primarily for people with warrants, especially for failure to appear.  It is an opportunity for you to speak with a judge to see if that judge will set aside your warrant and give you another court date without having to go through the expense of posting bond.

  • However, you should be prepared to post bond because there is a possibility that the judge will not cancel your warrant and will choose to take you into custody instead.

Continuances: Walk-in dockets are also a good opportunity to ask for a continuance if you cannot be in court on your scheduled future court date, but are not eligible for a continuance by web or phone.  You most likely will not be able to resolve your case or show the judge evidence at the walk-in docket, but you may be given a new court date.

Additional Time: Walk-in dockets are good for people who have cases that they already disposed of but they are having difficulty satisfying the Order of the Court to pay or attend a class, or complete community service. 

What the walk-in docket is not for:

You cannot resolve your case by presenting any evidence at the walk-in docket.  Usually the prosecutor is not at the walk-in docket and the judge will not resolve a case without both sides having an opportunity to be present.

Do not come to the walk-in docket and show your insurance card, driver’s license, handicapped placards, etc. to get your case resolved.