Your court date, time and courtroom are at the top of your ticket and on the summons you will receive in the mail.
- Your case is payable if a fine amount is listed on the ticket and/or on the summons you receive in the mail.
- If you want to plead guilty and pay the fine before your court date, you do not have to come to court.
- If you do not pay before your court date, you must appear at the date, time and courtroom listed. If you do not, the judge will issue a failure to appear warrant for your arrest.
Non-payable tickets (mandatory court appearance)
- Your case is non-payable if no fine is listed on your ticket or on the summons your receive in the mail.
- You must appear in court at the date, time and courtroom listed.
- If you do not come to court the judge will issue a failure to appear warrant for your arrest.
Changing your address
- Send your new address to the court
- Contact the 311 Action Center
- Go in person to the Violations Bureau on the 1st floor of our courthouse
- You are required to keep your address updated with the court if you