Compliance letter requests
You or your attorney may either:
- Request a compliance by email
- Come in person to the Violations Bureau
- Make the request at your next court date
- Make the request at a walk-in docket
What will happen with your request
- If your case has a disposition (has been completed) we can issue the compliance letter upon request.
- If your case does not have a disposition(is still pending), or has a probation violation, we will need permission from the judge before the letter is issued.
- If your case is in warrant status, you must first resolve your warrant and we will need permission from the judge before the compliance letter is issued.
- If you are behind on your payment plan, you must become current or attend the show cause hearing before the compliance letter is issued.
Submitting compliance letters to Missouri DMV
- All compliance letters must be faxed,emailed or mailed directly to the Missouri DMV main office in Jefferson City, MO.
- All reinstatement fees also muse be submitted directly to the Missouri DMV offices in Jefferson City, MO.