Your court date
- Your hearing date, time and courtroom are at the top of the ticket and on the summons you will receive in the mail.
- The first scheduled court date in your case is an arraignment hearing.
- Please arrive 30 to 45 minutes before your scheduled to allow time to go through security.
- Defendants are responsible for being on time and present in court when their cases are called.
- Those who are not could have a warrant issued for their arrest for failing to appear for the hearing.