- The Court is a place of business and visitors should wear clean, well-fitted clothes.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Please take hats off before entering any courtroom.
Note: The individual judge sets the dress code for their respective Division.
Food, Drinks and Smoking
- Eating, drinking and gum chewing are not allowed in the courtrooms.
- Smoking is not permitted
- Silence phones or electronic devices
- Taking pictures, making recordings and videotaping are prohibited in the courtrooms, corridors and stairways.
- Remain quiet
- Do not sleep or disrupt court proceedings.
- Stay seated until your case is heard by the judge.
- All weapons, tools and aerosol sprays are strictly prohibited from the building.
- No alcohol will be allowed on the premises.
- All prohibited items will be confiscated and the violator may be appropriately charged.
- The Court will not store prohibited items for pickup.
- Leave these items at home or in your vehicle.