COVID-19 Update (public notice updated June 5, 2020)
- COVID-19 procedures for attorneys (updated June 5, 2020)
- City Prosecutors are continuing to work during this COVID-19 emergency. Defense attorneys are encouraged to contact them via email for plea negotiations.
- Special Housing and Animal Court Written Guilty Plea Instruction
- All Attorney Status hearings will be virtual through July 31, 2020. If you receive a notice of Attorney Status hearing use the Attorney Status Zoom links to access your hearing.
- Attorney Status Zoom links (Virtual Attorney Status Docket)
Waiver of Appearance and Guilty Plea form (This form may be modified or amended as you see fit to address your client’s specific needs.)
- Attention: After receiving confirmation of your email filing with the court please allow 48 hours for a response.
- Municipal Court Attorney Packet (suspended until further notice)
- Docket Schedule (suspended until further notice)