Use these emails to contact the Municipal Court
- General Court Correspondence and Messages to Courtrooms: email@example.com
- Probation questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment questions: email@example.com
- All court filings must be PDF format.Must be appropriately captioned to include case number(s), Defendant’s full name, and birth date.
- The attorney signature block must contain the attorney’s name, Missouri Bar number, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Email all filings, entries and motions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve the Prosecuting Attorney by emailing email@example.com.
- It is recommended that you file your motions and correspondence with a delivery or read receipt requested.
After receiving confirmation of your email filing with the court please allow 48 hours for a response.
Contacting the City Prosecutor and Plea Negotiations:
- Phone: 816-513-6750
- Email the City Prosecutor's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to engage in negotiations.
- Do not copy the Court on plea request and negotiations.
The City Prosecutor’s Office is still working through this COVID-19 emergency. After filing your entry of appearance at email@example.com, attorneys are encouraged to contact the Prosecutor's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to get offers on their cases.