Municipal Court FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Police reports are available by contacting the Kansas City Missouri Police Department. Kansas City Police Department vehicle accident reports also are available online.

  • Municipal Court

    • My license is suspended or I received notification from the DMV that my license will be suspended. What do I do?

    • How much time do I have to pay my traffic ticket?

    • What if I need additional time to pay?

    • If my ticket is payable, can I still plead not guilty and see a judge?

    • What time should I arrive for my court date?

    • I missed my court date and my case has gone into warrant status, what do I do?

    • Can someone else take care of my warrant?

    • Can I post bond online?

    • How can I find a professional bail bondsmen?

    • How do I get back my bond money?

    • I filled out my bond refund voucher and have not received my refund yet?

    • What if I need an interpreter or disability accommodation for my court date?

    • How do I get my driver license reinstated?

    • How can I find an attorney?

    • What if I cannot afford to hire an attorney?

    • I am the victim or the City’s witness in a Municipal Court case. How will I know when to come to court?