This page is for City employee access only. A password and ID are required to enter certain links.
It is recommended that City employees login to the City intranet, myKC, for internal services.
- PeopleSoft Employee Self Service
- Access Email: Microsoft Outlook
- City’s Ethics Hotline, 800-340-3132
If you’re an employee struggling with stress-related issues and need assistance, you’re encouraged to contact New Directions at 816-237-2352 or 800-624-5544.
Clinic Open for Employees and family covered with BCBSKC
KC Health Care Trust Employee Clinic, 816-513-6001, Health Department, 2400 Troost Ave., Suite 1000
Employees, retirees, spouses and dependents covered by the City's Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City employer-sponsored health plan have an affordable, convenient and accessible full-service health center option. KC Health Care Trust Employee Clinic waives co-pays and deductibles when covered employees use the clinic's services. The clinic provides acute and follow-up care for many common medical concerns as well as many preventive services, including medication and prescriptions. These services can complement the care provided by primary care physicians and specialists, as well as collaborate with any disease management services available through an employee's health plan.
No co-pay, no deductible. Walk-ins welcome! For more information, or to schedule services, please call 816-513-6001.
Check out the new Kansas City Health Care Trust Medical Kiosk located on the 8th floor of City Hall. The Medical Kiosk will be open to all current and retired City employees, their spouses and dependents ages 18 and older who are enrolled in one of the City’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC) health plans.
The Medical Kiosk will be open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
There is no co-pay or deductible for using this service and the Medical Kiosk can treat the following:
- Mild asthma
- Minor headaches
- Sprains, strains
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Bumps, scrapes
- Burning with urination
- Coughs, sore throats, ear and sinus pain
- Eye swelling, irritation, redness or pain
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor fevers, colds
- Rashes, minor burns
- Chronic medical conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.)
The last scheduled appointment will be at 4:30 p.m. and walk-ins will be taken until 4:45 p.m. To schedule an appointment call 800-447-6890.
This service is brought to you by the Kansas City Health Care Trust.
Questions? Please contact Jill Monroe, Wellness Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-513-1918.
Employee Social Media Policy and Guidelines:
- City's Social Media Policy
- Guidelines for Personal Social Media Use
- Twitter Guidelines for City Accounts
- Facebook Guidelines for City Pages
- Moderation of Third Party Content on City Social Media Sites
Additional items of interest:
- The Surplus Property Office offers a wide variety of surplus goods for sale at kcmo.gov/surplus.