Building Lookup- This tool allows you to look up information regarding your building. You can also download the entire list of required buildings by clicking on search with nothing filled out.
- The City of Kansas City Missouri is required to publish energy and water data of buildings 10,000 SQFT or greater.
- Building owners with buildings greater than 50,000 SQFT also need to submit their energy and water information.
- Data is to be reported by May 1st of each calendar year and will cover the entire span of the prior year.
2015 Data (2015 City-Owned Buildings)
2016 Data (2016 City-Owned Buildings)
2017 Data (2017 City-Owned Buildings and 2017 Non-City-Owned Buildings >100,000 GFA)
- Per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance, the director will publish a report of statistics and trends by December 31 of each year.
- These reports do not single out any particular building unless authorization is given by the owner or authorized agent.
- Data is collected for the year prior to reporting.