We help streamline the business registration process for starting and growing your business in Kansas City!
Welcome to the City of Kansas City, Missouri Business Customer Service Center, KC BizCare. Established in 2009, KC BizCare is a free business resource, advocacy and information center for new and existing businesses operating within the City. Our office provides information and assistance to help business owners understand and comply with City, State and Federal requirements for operating a business.
The mission of KC BizCare is to assist current and perspective entrepreneurs with starting or expanding a business. Toward this end, we provide information and support for licenses and other requirements and refer customers to appropriate community partners, City departments, resources, and other services that propel our clients to long-term success.
KC BizCare free business customer services center can assist you with the following:
- State of Missouri Registration Business Registration as a For-Profit, Foreign Entity, and Fictitious Name (Online)
- Federal Registration for your business (Online)
- Process of Zoning Clearance requests
- Provide assistance with understanding and navigating city departments for regulatory licensing, permitting and approval
- Public access to city computers that allowing business owners to submit online applications, access records, property and zoning information and access to other services
We are a Voice for Small Business!
Our office provides advocacy between businesses and city departments to coordinate business related concerns and needs. We work to streamline initiatives to remove barriers to entry and systematic issues that impede a business’s ability to grow.